Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009




This year for Christmas, Kevin and I went to Ashland and spent the holiday week with my family. We had tons of fun with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. (And of course we always love spending a few days at my parent's house!) :)
On Christmas Eve, Kevin and I organized a sledding trip (with Mom's help). We took a few of the boys (and Jasmine) to the mountain and had a great time.
The big Christmas Eve dinner was fun- a bit crowded, but fun-.
Christmas morning was tons of fun too! It brought back lots of childhood memories for me, and having Kevin there with my family made it even better. :)

Christmas night we had a couple of my aunts and their families come over to our house. We visited and laughed which was lots of fun, and I got to cut some hair! (I hope everyone liked theirs. lol) *That's not the finished product either... it looked awesome when it was finished.*

This holiday season was so much fun, and we loved seeing everyone!

After Christmas we went and visited Kevin's family for the next week and spent New Year's with them. :) Playing games with everyone is always super fun. Overall, this first holiday season of me and Kevin married was definitely one to remember! :)

2 comments:

  1. I was just saying to Dakota this morning that his haircut is fabulous and he felt the same way! You did a great job. I heard (but never saw) that Tasha's hair was amazing! Great job Kaylers!!

    Loved seeing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylynn! What a woman of TALENT! We loved having you for Christmas!! It was a super holiday! I love being with you and Kevin. You guys are so much fun! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete