Friday, January 8, 2010

Some of my drawings


Here are a few of the drawings I've done. Some were sit down pieces that took a long time, others were just doodles done when I should have been doing something else. (in class, at church, during homework time, etc.) lol.

This one is.... hmm. actually i don't remember when i did this. lol
This one is a doodle. (left upper corner is a rough draft of what i gave to my uncle jeff, and the rest is just random.)
The one I sent to Ammon on his mission.
Art final senior year that my art teacher lost. all i have is a photo of it now. :(
Doodle. Not one of my favorites.
The one I gave to my uncle jeff. (this is when it was almost finished, not quite.)
Drawn from a book. Not from my head. haha.
Another doodle... i dont remember when i did it.
A long time ago.

2 comments:

  1. Kt! I love you art!!! You do such an amazing job! I'm so proud of you. I've never seen anyone who can out do you in this area. You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete