Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Blog!

FINALLY! I've been hearing a lot from a lot of people that I need to get a blog, so I finally caved. :)
So, It's December and Kevin and I have been married for a little over 3 months. <3>
This last weekend we drove down to Ashland to visit my family, (always a fun trip), and when we got back, we had a bit of a surprise waiting for us. Our pipes were FROZEN! So we had NO running water, and on top of that it was only a whopping 35 degrees INSIDE our house!! (This was because our downstairs heater is broken and we haven't replaced it yet).
Luckily we had a few water bottles filled up from a while ago when we had to shut off our water to install the kitchen sink, so we had a little to cook with.
So that was just one of the many little adventures we've had during our first few months of marriage. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, to be in 35 degrees again. I don't know that it gets much over 0 degrees out here. We have to leave faucets trickling since our pipes froze twice.

    I'm glad you have a blog! I just got caught up. I already knew most of all that stuff about your story, since I know you so well (don't forget I won the game at your bridal shower about who knows you best, aside from your mom and sister).hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! You have a blog. How fun. I can't wait to hear all the goss! Love you!

    ReplyDelete