Saturday, May 1, 2010

Utah Trip


Last week Kevin and I got to go to Utah! It was a lot of driving, but so fun! It was so great to go check everything out before we move there in a couple months. We got to see his sister graduate from BYU, and we got to see Cheyenne and her hubby, and a bunch of my family! We saw Sherie and her fam, Grandma Shirley, and Brie and Ben! it was super great. Chey, your puppies are adorable... sorry sadie was such a grump with them haha.

Chey and her hubby, Justice, let us stay with them for a few nights which was so nice (thanks guys) and we had a ton of fun with them. We went to Pizza factory and got the "twisty expensive bread" as Chey calls it haha, watched Sherlock Holmes, played cards, went and checked out the apartments we're gonna be living in (which are awesome by the way), and ate Korean food! It was a lot of fun.

Then we headed to Brie and Ben's and we got to see the new house they recently moved in to... which is AMAZING. Brie, your nursery for Brynlee is so adorable and I'm jealous. haha. Can't WAIT to see you all again in AUGUST!

Oh, AND... Brie did my hair! Before I got it done it was the longest I've ever had it. I had Brie put dark brown in it (with blonde highlights still in it) then cut 6 or 7 inches off! it feels so good!) I forgot to take "before" and "after" pictures... but I do have a picture of recently before it was done and then one the day after it was done. so those will have to work. *(THANK YOU BRIE)*


Sherie, Me, and Grandma Shirley at Sherie's apartment. :)
Me and Kevin. :)
Sherie and I. (This is also the "before" picture for my hair)

The "after" picture of my hair. *Thanks again Brie!!*

One of the passes we had to drive up. there was snow in some places we drove. scary!
You go crazy after long hours in the car! haha (we're proof)

Sadie is always so good in the car. :)

Overall, the trip was a lot of fun! Kevin and I can't WAIT to get back out there!!! =]

2 comments:

  1. haha you are very much so welcome my dear!!! you look gorgeous!!! LOVE YOU! and can't wait to see you in a couple months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. Looks like you guys had a great trip. I wish I could have gone. Great pictures! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete